As Valentine’s Day approaches, please remember students can not walk around with balloons, flowers, or other items that are distracting. If these items make their way to school they will be held in the office until the end of the day.
STUDENT SUCCESS NIGHT
Yearbooks can be ordered on-line at YBPay.lifetouch.com with Yearbook ID Code: 6532217. If you would prefer to have your student purchase one at school, the cost is 35.00. Students can place cash or check in an envelope with their full name on the envelope and bring it to Mrs. Hummel in room 113. Checks must made out to Millswood Middle School.
What's Happening @ Millswood
Help in Spanish!
Our Community Liaison, Mariella Cisneros, is available at 331-2041 to answer any questions you may have regarding your son or daughter’s progress in school. You may leave a message on the answering machine and she will return your call as soon as possible. She can contact teachers on your behalf and find out how your student is behaving in school as well as attendance.
Ayuda en español!
Enlace con la comunidad, Mariella Cisneros, está disponible en el 331-2041 para contestar sus preguntas sobre el progreso de su hijo/a en la escuela. Pueden dejar un mensaje en la máquina y se les regresará la llamada lo más pronto posible. Puede ponerse en contacto con los maestros para averiguar cómo se comporta su hijo/a en la escuela y también si tienen preguntas de su asistencia.
5 Star Grizzlies
1. Academics - We believe....in excellence, hard work, doing our personal best, taking responsibility, and never giving up.
2. Attendance - We stand for...."being there", dependability, reliability, and showing up on time.
3. Behavior - We stand for...strong character, integrity, doing the right thing, and walking in our strength and not our weakness.
4. Citizenship - We stand for ....respecting others, our school, and ourselves.
5. Sportsmanship - We stand for many and we stand for one. We believe in supporting each other and cheering each other on.